The Crafty 8
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A nice small RPing community. There's really no rules yet, just be respectful, okay?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Opening of The Rage

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

The Opening of The Rage - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:46 am

She returned his teasing by running her tongue across his lower lip, "Dessert..." she whispered, staring straight into his eyes. She reached her arms around his neck trapping him close to her.
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:48 am

Eve looked over at the people eating and sighed "K guys, I'd hate to have to do this but I've GOT to do my sound check since Rick moved one of the speakers. She plugged in her laptop and began playing a beat at medium volume "This is as loud as it'll get for now, so you can actually enjoy your meal without feeling the intense need to dance." she winked at them and laughed "'Cause even now I know you wanna shake your asses!" She winked at them again and moved her hips slowly to her music. She loved feeling this confident, this proud of herself. Especially with a new guy by her side, nothing could get in her way. She eyed Lyssa. hm...I know mona wouldn't but...I don't know about her She'd definately be keeping an eye on her.
Back to top Go down
https://thecrafty8.rpg-board.net
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:03 pm

Nero pulls her in closer "You may want dessert, but you'll have to work to get it" He says before kissing her deeply, gently snaking his tongue with hers before pulling away "Eve is finishing her sound check, must mean its time to open" he says with an evil laugh as he walks backwards away from her, unbuttoning his shirt to show Mona his strong chest before buttoning up and exiting the kitchen doors
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:18 pm

"Work for it my ass..." she muttered as he left the kitchen. She fluffed her hair up a bit. She had a plan for tonight and Nero was going to follow it whether he liked it or not. She grabbed her make-up bag from behind the bar and headed toward the bathroom. She bopped up and down to Eve's beats and did her make-up. She preferred natural to glamorous. She used make-up to enhance her beauty not cover anything up. She walked out of bathroom and took her station behind the bar. She made sure all the glasses she would need were out. She turned to Lyssa, "You ready for her second night?" she smiled.

Lyssa responded with a laugh, feeling more comfortable, "Hell yes!" she grabbed her notebook ready for her packed section to come in.
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:27 pm

Eve rocked to her music and swayed back and fourth. Unstoppable. That's her feeling tonight. She glared at Lyssa once more. There was just something about her that seemed off. Something she couldn't shake. Something...familiar. Hm. She only wished Rick were here so that she could see exactly WHAT the status of what they were doing was. Fuck buddies? Boyfriend and girlfriend? Mutual attraction but totally awkward friends?! She needed to know!
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:36 pm

Nero walks out at looks at Eve. "Hope you are ready!" he says as he walks over to the doors and opens them. "Welcome everyone!" he shouts to the excited people standing outside "If you haven't been here before, prepare to have your eyes, your taste buds and most of all, YOUR MINDS, BLOWN THE FUCK AWAY!" he screams, whipping the people into a frenzy as he lets them in by the handful
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:41 pm

Mona smiled at Nero's excitement. She knew this is what he loved and she also loved it. She began throwing and flipping bottles while mixing her alcohol. "SPECIAL OF THE NIGHT! RED CAP MARTINI! MY OWN INVENTION!" she shouted as she stood on her bar. She received hoots and howls and a shit ton of whistles. She just laughed and served up 2 pitchers of her beer to a group of men. She motioned them to sit in Lyssa's area so she would keep busy tonight.

Lyssa saw the group of men Mona sent over and smiled at her. She felt she was doing amazingly already and that she could do this for 2 days straight. She smiled at her group and threw their order sheet on the order hook for Mona and went back to doing her thing.
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:57 pm

Eve went into a different mode that night. She completely and totally lost herself in entertaining the crowd and playing the beats. She grabbed her mic and screamed "Fuck yeah party people! I do NOT see enough grinders here on the dancefloor! Get your asses on here! Work up a sweat! And order a damn drink!" She laughed loudly as she noticed more people filing onto her floor after she screamed that. She set a playlist then jumped in herself, dancing wildly among the crowd and enjoying herself as usual.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:00 am

Nero does a quick spot check at the VIP floor and looks down, seeing the bar crowding pretty badly. Moving quickly he moves behind it and says to Mona "Hey, you mind if i give you a hand?"
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:41 am

Mona laughed as she watched Eve enjoy herself even more by jumping into the dance floor. She heard Nero behind her, "Of course you can help, if you don't know how to mix the Red Cap just watch. I know you'll pick it up." she winked as she swiftly served her customers and made drinks for Lyssa. She was having the time of her life. She quickly poured two shots of whiskey for her and Nero, "To tonight!" she toasted as she downed her shot.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:47 am

"To Tonight!" he says as he throws back the shot, laughing. Getting down to business, he quickly fills the beer orders, lining up bottles and popping tops off like a machine, and then turning to the tougher mixed drinks. For a while, he was lost in his former craft, tossing and shaking and pouring drinks like it was natural, although deep down, he knew it was because of hard work. He laughs as he thinks and gets a tray for Lyssa. "Lyssa, these trays....VIP" he says loading it up, before he turns to Mona "I'll catch these tables here so we don't fall behind" he says "I'll just check to make sure the kitchen is going well and then i'll be back" he says with a wink and a teasing running of his tongue over his perfect teeth.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:54 am

Mona threw her head back and laughed. She was being showy now just for him. She climbed on the bar with a bottle of her honey whiskey, "Who wants a free shot?!" she shouted. Whenever she bent down to fill one of the patrons mouth, she gave Nero a tantalized view of her breasts through her v-neck white tee. She saw him looking and winked while continuing to strut her stuff across the bar.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:00 am

Nero finished serving the tables, and as he turned to see Mona hop up on the bar and ask who wanted shots, his heart skipped a beat. "Thank the gods she didn't say body shots...it would be a shame to get blood on this new shirt" he says to no one in particular as he walks up to the bar, "I want one" He challenges, knowing that he would see a lot more than Mona probably wanted him to at this point. "I wonder how Lyssa is doing in VIP" he thinks to himself for a moment, knowing that a few of the men that might have fancied her were up there tonight again.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:03 am

She leaned down by Nero and poured him a shot, as he gulped it down she whispered "Want a chaser?" she winked and stood up and strutted down the bar to pass out more shots. She hopped down from the bar and begin to mix more drinks and serve her beer.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:13 am

Lyssa walked up the steps into the VIP table. She set down the tray of drinks at the biggest table since there were so many drinks on the one tray. She knew the guys were looking at her but she paid no mind to them. She removed all the drinks from the tray and began to walk back down when one of the guys shouted, "You! Come gimme a lap dance. Now!" he leered at her. She sat there frozen and did the first thing that came to mind, "MMMMONNNNNNNAAAAAAAA!!!" she yelled knowing Mona would respond in half a second.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:16 am

Mona heard Lyssa yell her name and jumped over the bar. She pushed her way through the gyrating bodies in no time and was up the stairs, when some pretty large men blocked her path. "Get the fuck out of my way or you will regret it, you cock sucker." she said menacingly but he didn't budge. She sat there contemplating between kicking him in the dick or poking is ugly eye out.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:19 am

Nero heard Lyssa's scream from the bar and runs up the stairs, now standing clearly in the middle of the VIP booth, he sees her and gets her story. "Alright. Which one of you pigs said that?" he asks. Clearly no one was in the mood to confess so he made a threat. "If I do not hear who did it in the next 3 seconds. YOU ALL CAN GET THE HELL OUT!" he screams, this time to a much better response. "That one! in the corner!" one guy points out as Nero sees Mona get to the top of the stairs. "Aw hell, you fucked up big" Nero says as he points out the man who did it to Mona.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:23 am

"I SAID MOVE FUCKER!!" she punched him straight in the nose feeling the satisfying crunch of either it being broken or cartilage tearing. She leaped over him and tackled the next guy in her path, "Shit head." she said as she sat on his chest and punched him in the jaw. She got up off him and a strong hand grabbed her arm, shoving her into the wall. "You fuck head, that was a big ass mistake." she said as she swung a kick into his side sending him to the ground. She leaned down an punched him in the dick. "Good luck getting up again, pussy." and she spat on his face. She turned ready for the next idiot to try something.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:35 am

Nero laughs as he looks at the carnage that Mona just left. He then turns and grabs the guy by the collar and picks him up. "Wow, you are...a small man" he says with a laugh. The pig couldn't be more than 5'8 and 125 pounds. "So you hide behind bodyguards? i'm almost going to feel bad for this" He says as he throws a violent right hand, feeling the jaw break on impact and the man fall to the floor. He never actually had hit anyone in front of his coworkers before, but this was special he decided as he reached into the man's wallet and took out the money inside "This" he says as he waves the money "will be the poor girls tip" he says before handing Lyssa 250 dollars. He looks at the rest of the men "I trust you all will show my coworkers the proper respect and be on your best behavior....Right?" he asks, getting nods in return. "Good, he says as a few of the men start carrying the knocked out men outside.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:40 am

Mona watch Nero knock a man out, "damn..." she whispered quietly. It was the most sensual, masculine and down right sexy thing she'd seen him do here. She controlled her urge to jump in his arms and kiss him passionately in front of everyone. She played it cool by smiling at him "Good right hook Nero." she commented as they all walked down the stairs.

Lyssa walked down silently, stunned by the scene she just witnessed. She finally broke her silence at the bottom of the stairs, "Thanks guys. The was....amazing!" she exclaimed. "Will you teach me to do that Mona? You know, kick ass?" she couldn't believe Mona had taken down 3 guys and she did it for her.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:47 am

Nero overhears Lyssa's request "I would rather you not, that way, you won't be in so much trouble. That was a rarity, it only happens maybe twice the entire time we were in New York" he says, leaning on the bar. "We generally don't do that around here, but we also take protecting our staff very seriously" he says getting some ginger ale. "Go cover your regular tables please" he asks Lyssa before turning to Mona, "that was quite the display...someone have a momma bear, mentality to our new waitress?" he asks laughing
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:51 am

"Not at all." she said shrugging her shoulder, drinking her beer. "I didn't know if someone was attacking her physically or not. And as for that guy, he didn't listen to me so he got what he deserved. The second guy....not so much. Just wrong place at the wrong time. And don't even get me started on the third guy, he shoved me. I should have snapped his neck." she explained to him. "I can't believe you knock that guys jock practically right off his face!" she laughed.

Lyssa did as she was told. She was ok with not knowing how to fight, as long as Mona and Nero were around to save her if a situation like that ever happened. She checked on her tables and some of her customers witnessed the scene and left extra tips for her before leaving.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:57 am

He takes a sip and smiles at her "I wasn't going to waste time on him, plus...I like to dominate" He says the last part while getting closer to her ear and dropping his voice, so he knew that she was on to his every word.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:59 am

"Oh yeah?" she asked, "Care to rise to a challenge?" she teased, knowing full well that he was going to. Just like her, Nero couldn't resist a challenge. Especially one brought on by her.
Back to top Go down
Excalbitor

Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Rick was leanning against the side of The Rage door. The crowd was as large as it was yesterday which seemed strange to Rick. Ussualy we a couple of people get their faces beaten in people stay away for a night or two. Rick heard a knock behind him and let the next satisfied customer out of The Rage... Or not two tall decently build men carrying a small man with blood dripping from his nose. "ahhhh shit" Rick never heard anything going on inside. Not with Eves beats blasting in the night club and the sound proof walling. Rick would remember that mans face and make sure Mona would never have to see his face again. Rick was guessing it was Mona. She did have a nice body count last night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Opening of The Rage
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next