The Crafty 8
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A nice small RPing community. There's really no rules yet, just be respectful, okay?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Opening of The Rage

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

The Opening of The Rage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:55 am

Mona watched the new girl walk in all primped up. She smiled and thought to herself, 'That girl could learn a few things from me.' She leaned down and whispered in Nero's ear, "That's her, pretty girly and not at all like me. Thought we could use her "womanly wiles" to get a large clientele in." she chuckled softly as she pulled away and moved his empty shot glass. "You want another?" she asked as she downed her own, "How do you like this batch? I added a bit more honey just for you, 'honey'." She laughed, awaiting his response.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:01 am

Nero laughs a bit and nods for another shot "the batch is wonderful, but even with your sweet talk, your raise doesn't come until the clientele becomes solid" he whispers back "also, I see nothing wrong with her, we could use the extra hands around here" He calls Lyssa over. "Lyssa, My name is Ricinieros De Leon...i am the owner of what shall become the hottest Industrial establishment on the west coast....It is my understanding that Mona thinks highly of you, so i shall have the same expectations of you as everyone else. Your main duties shall be serving food and drinks to our customers, no worries though, I shall be helping you as will Rick on occasion." he says offering his hand
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:06 am

Mona looks incredulously at Nero, "Leon," she used his rarely used nickname (she was pretty much the only one who used it), "I can't believe you think I want a raise. I'm already the highest paid bartender in New York and my drink speaks for itself, and so do the tips" she flashed a dazzling smile at him and proceed to pour her whiskey into bottles.

Lyssa walks over to her boss and nods, "Thank you for this opportunity. I had no idea Mona thought highly of me, I'll shall live up to her expectations." She looks around at the amazing club she now worked at. It was the kind of club her friends would gush on and on about and hope to get into one night. She was more than happy to work here, doing any kind of work.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:11 am

he laughs "I'm sorry Mona, i guess you are right" he flashes his own dazzling smile at her. he looks and sees that everything is ready for the opening and sighs
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:14 am

Kris walked into the club and stared around with awe. He took a few steps toward the bar and stood in the middle of the dance floor, already liking the feel of the place. It was his first job since moving into Seattle, and although it wasn't glamourous, it'd help him keep his condo over by Pike's Market. He scratched the back of his head and tilted it to the side, his shaggy blonde hair covering his dark bedroom eyes. He murmured "Hey..." to no one in particular and smirked in his usual fashion while rubbing his 5 o'clock shadow.
Back to top Go down
https://thecrafty8.rpg-board.net
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:15 am

Mona slides a full shot glass full of whiskey toward him, hearing him sigh "I think we're ready Leon. We couldn't be more ready." She takes her second shot and grabs her beer, "We did good. YOU did good." she said as she grabs his arm reassuringly looking about the club, admiring their harwork.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:21 am

"Kris! Get used to the stage behind the DJ booth...and do it fast...we open soon!" he says to him and he downs his second shot. "We did work hard...but the hard work just starts now...we need to make a huge impact tonight and I know we can do it." he shoots Mona and Eve a grin...the same grin that meant that he was going to work wonders, just as he learned to do through his business ventures
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:25 am

It's opening night for the crew of the Rage. Less than 3 hours till the door opens. Smile
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:31 am

Mona pulled her midnight blue 66 Mustang into her "lead bartender" parking spot. She checked her make-up in the mirror one last time, she had brown and green eye shadow to highlight the brown of her eyes along with dark eyeliner. Her hair was as usual, her messy beachy waves but somehow more "sex hair" than usual, maybe adding the blonde face framing highlights made it that way. She had on her usual white tank but it was cut to show cleavage to her advantage. It was coupled with a worn pair of jean cut-off shorts to highlight her tan legs. She wore her lucky cowboy boots, as everyday but carried her cowboy hat in with her. She had her keys out just in case she was the first one there. Mona was too excited to sit at her small apartment for another half hour, she thought being early and triple checking everything would look good to Nero. If he wasn't already here...
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:32 am

"Fuck!" Eve exclaimed "Less than three hours and they're already lining up at the goddamned door." She walked in past the throng of people waiting to get in and see the new club, dragging Rick in behind her. She wiped her brow, feigning sweat and smacks him on the arm "Your job is to bounce. Not flirt." He gestures to the phone number written in lipstick on his arm and glares at him. Through all of this she still admired his shape and bit her lip to not say anything. "Right. I'm gonna go sound check." She glares and admires him again. "Do. Not. Flirt." Then flounces off to her sound booth, laptop in tow.
Back to top Go down
Excalbitor

Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:40 am

"I try I try" Rick replys back before quickly putting the cute girls number into his small motorola cell phone when Eve's back is turned. Walking back out towards the door Rick yells back over his shoulder "You should just be happy i dont let them all rush you. They would eat you alive" Then Rick quickly steps outside to face the rapidly growing crowd before Eve could make a smart reply.
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:42 am

Kris brushes into the door with wide eyes "Women...are really aggressive..." He runs his hands over his now ruffled tight black v-neck and sighs, then grabs the back of his neck and closes his eyes as he walks forward and bumps straight into Mona and opens his eyes immediately "Woah," He places his hand on the small of her back in an effort to steady her from falling "Sorry Mona." He smiles with bright white teeth and looks her over "Wasn't watching where I was going." He lets his eyes travel around her body and smirks even wider "I hope you look like this for more than opening night, 'cause I wouldn't mind having to go to the bar too often if this is what I get to look at." His cheeks have a slightly pink rise to them as he says this, and walks away, letting his hand trail off to the side of her stomach, down her arm, and finally off her body as he walks to the VIP area to make sure everything was ready for the night.
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:51 am

"You--!" Eve tried to come up with a good comeback but Rick was already walking out the door. "Damn him..." She narrowed her eyes and fought the urge to stare at him as he walked out the door. She begins muttering to herself to cope with not being able to yell at him "Rush me my ass...I've got 4 inch heels...stupid irishmen...with their sexy accents...fuck. Ugly. Ugly accents." She slips on her headphones and tries to get the blood rushing to her head to keep her from reeling. She shut her eyes and quickly got lost in her music, her world around her completely gone. Tonight was THE night and she was excited and nervous beyond all reason.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:57 am

An absolutely perfect looking Nissan 370Z pulls up to the curb, and out walks Nero in his finest suit. Straightening out his black jacket and deep purple tie, he calls out to the waiting masses. "Tonight!, you shall see and experience the new hottest club in the West Coast, so get ready for...THE RAGE!" he yells as he opens the door and lets the droves of people get to the bouncer. Walking in he gives everyone their assignments and greets Mona with a big hug, "tonight's the night! ready to impress?" he asks with a smile that shines, even in the dark nature of the club. "Eve! get the music going...we need this place on fire!" he yells as he ties up the odds and ends with the VIP area.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:03 am

Mona, recovered from Kris's out-right hit on her, returned Nero's hug with fervor. She laughed and put on her cowboy hat, "Oh honey, you already know I'm ready." she smiled at him, it was her carefree smile like she had not one worry in the world. Tonight, this kind of night is what she was born for. She walked over to her bar, swinging her hips a bit. She didn't know if it was the music that made her do that or because she felt incredibly sexy that night. She began making sure all her glasses were clean and her whiskey and beer were chilled to perfection. She saw Lyssa walk in. She had a drink tray ready for her and a order book and a tip glass. She had no idea were Nero was gonna put her but she knew Lyssa was going to be serving her drinks tonight.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:11 am

After finding Lyssa, Nero gives her a quick rundown. "Alright, you'll be doing tables right now...if Mona needs you to do glasses or help mix...do it...and pay very close attention...she's the best at what she does!" He quickly makes rounds, talking to some people who he knows can get the word out about the club and generally making sure that he was not an owner to hide behind his office door.
Back to top Go down
Excalbitor

Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:13 am

"ahhh... shit" Rick muttered to himself as he watched the boss rally up the crowd. "They are always worse when they are crazy. He comes the mob its time to play" quickly standing in front of the cute black haired who Eve had yelled at him for flirting with earlyer and writing her number in dark purple lip-stick on his muscular arm . Rick slowed the wave of the mob bringing back a little bit order and peace. Waving on and giving a wink to the chick with the purple lip-stick Rick then preceeded to check and measure up every excited customer who thought they could get in at "The Rage". There was no way Rick was going to let trouble start on the opening day.
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:15 am

Eve blared her music through the speakers and swung her hips to the beat ever so slowly, ever so sexily. She opened her eyes and smiled then looked over at Mona and yelled "You ready?!" She was pumped as hell and was ready for this more than anything. She pressed three simple keys on her laptop and her music changed sound, bass up, treble back. It made the speakers vibrate violently and her insides shake. Her boots clung to her legs under her short pleated black and grey skirt, and short black satin tank that showed off her tattoos that spread across her arms, neck and back. "Whoo!" Her many kandii beads clacked together around her wrists as she rose her hands over her head and danced even more.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:17 am

Lyssa walked over to the bar, "Boss said I was to help you with anything." she said sweetly. She smiled at Mona, hoping she would teach her how to bartend.

Mona smiled down at the small girl, "Well, here's a rag. Give all the tables one last wipe. I'll need you to carry drinks to the tables in the VIP area when I recognize the clientele. Just take orders and bring them to me. Evie helps me mix on her breaks. Can't trust you to do that tonight sweetie." she smiled while putting beer glasses in the freezer to keep them cool.

Lyssa looked a little disappointed but accepted her role tonight. She was new, she wouldn't be Mona's best friend tonight, or maybe ever for that matter. She had a job to do and she was gonna do it with the best effort she could give.
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:21 am

Kris made the final adjustments to his area, which was across the room from Lyssa's. He looked her over, and chuckled "Nero's a damn smart guy." An attractive guy as a waiter, an attractive girl as a waitress, they were going to be raking in money for the club as well as tips. After Kris had finished getting everything ready in his section he slid up to the bar "You're my boss for the night, and I'm ready for anything, so what do you need me to do?" His dark eyes focused on Mona as he watched her move around the bar. He tried his hardest to surpress a smirk as his eyes snaked down her body for the second time that night.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:24 am

Nero keeps making his rounds, really working his magic and making an impression. He walks by the bar and gets Mona's attention. "One of your beers, dear?" he asks, looking around the quickly filling club, with a sense of pride and accomplishment. He notices Kris giving Mona the once over and whispers to him. "Like what you see?" he asks him.
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:32 am

Kris chuckled as he whistles "Whew...she's definately something. He quickly glances over his VIP section and sees people milling around it "About that time..." He looks at Nero and tilts his head, then looks at Mona. "Hey you guys seem pretty close...you guys ever..."
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:32 am

Mona lined up rows of glasses on her mixing counter getting ready for the crowd that was waiting outside. She had the beer glasses in the freezer for the tap. Her limes were cut up for the Corona, which she didn't like at all and was kinda miffed that Nero allowed it at HER bar. She had her X-rated bottled labeled "Evie" just for Eve's Elixirs. The other bottles were for the customers. She had already taken 3 shots of her whiskey and honey whiskey to make sure they were alright and had her glass of home-brewed pilsner by her side. The Patron was at the ready for her over eager customers, she smiled to herself thinking of her tequila days. She had plenty of tequila in stock, in case someone had a hankering for something other than Patron. She had Grey Goose bottles chilled on ice for the VIP area along with champagne. She couldn't have been more ready. She whirled around and found herself face to face with Kris. "OH! Why do you sneak up on people like that?!" she asked. "Need a shot before the doors open, sir?" she teased and began pouring him one of tequila. He looked like a tequila man, while she knew Nero was a whiskey man, specifically her honey whiskey. She slid the glass toward him, "There ya go." and she turned back toward the bar making sure the tomato juice and Worcestershire sauce was ready for her Bloody Mary's which were on their way to being famous. She was too excited to not move around to the infectious beat Eve was blaring out. She glanced over her shoulder, Kris was still sitting there, and yelled to Eve" Evie baby!! Elixir before we open?!?!" she smiled and saw Nero there, "Of course. Chilled glass or ice in it?" she grimaced at the thought of anyone sullying her beer by putting ice in it.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:37 am

"chilled glass...you know that!" he laughs as he turns to Kris and whispers "You must know better than to ask about your employers personal life...she is very special to me...we go pretty far back...so I suggest you keep your eyes above her neck" he says while looking over his sunglasses and tipping his beer glass at him.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:42 am

She pulls out a glass way deep in the freezer, his special glass he'd ask her to put back there for her beer. She rolled her eyes as she saw Josiah give Kris one of his "looks" She leaned over the bar in front of him, handing him his beer "Want a honey whiskey mixed drink for later?" she asked innocently and smiled. "Enjoy your tequila Kris? You should head over back by the DJ and see what your set up is." she nodded over toward Eve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Opening of The Rage
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next