The Crafty 8
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A nice small RPing community. There's really no rules yet, just be respectful, okay?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Opening of The Rage

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

The Opening of The Rage - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:54 am

Nero and Mona are still at his place. After some late night activities things resume from there
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:00 am

Eve walked into the kitchen and frantically searched her cabinets, as she slipped on her apron "Okay...pasta..." She pulled out a bag of fresh spaghetti noodles, then looked in her fridge and freezer "Chicken breast...alfredo cheese...okay got it." She leaned over and peeked her head into the living room "So...some sort of alfredo...pasta...chicken mixture. How's that sound?"
Back to top Go down
https://thecrafty8.rpg-board.net
Excalbitor

Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:23 am

"mixture?" Rick replied in mock shock with his eyebrows raised. "or maybe she should just stick to DJing and beats" Rick poundered to himself "You know your suppose to kill the chicken before you cook it too right? i perfere mine dead and headless."
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:25 am

She feigned laughter then held up a spare apron "Haha, mr asshole. If you think you're such hot stuff then how about you come in here and help me out. Wear an apron. Kitchen rules." She smiled and tilted her head as she tossed the apron at him, then grabbed a bowl and a cheese grater, then began grating the alfredo.
Back to top Go down
Excalbitor

Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:30 am

Rick grimiced. Cooking was definaly not his strong sute. "well just show me where the axe is and hold down that chicken dont want you to loose any of your fingers. that could be bad for you Djing ceraer". He mocked Eve as he put on his white apron. "ok what do you want me to do first?" Rick awaited for Eve's command.
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:33 am

"Okay, in the top drawer over there, there are some onions, chop up one of them, along with basil and oregano from those plants in the window." She was in total chef mode now, now way he could shake away from getting out of this. She leaned over and turned on the stove, then grabbed a pan and put olive oil into it, then turned on another eye of the stove and put a pot on with water in it.
Back to top Go down
Excalbitor

Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:41 am

Rick obedently reached in the top drawer and pulled out some onions trying to resist the erge to not look at Eve as she bent over the stove but to no avail. He couldnt help himself. He knew she was basicly throwing herself at him but it was so hard for him to not just push her up against the stove and lean his head towards... "bad Rick bad" Rick argued to himself as he got the cutting knife and tried to hold back the tears that gathered in his eyes from the onion.
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:47 am

"'Scuse me" She leaned over him and grabbed a knife from near the cutting board. She began chopping the soft chicken meat into thin strips, then threw them into the oil pan. She then reached for the noodles and put them into the pot, along with salt and bullion cubes "I hope this'll measure up to your expectations. My mother always said that a way to a man's heart was his stomach." She nudged Rick playfully then grabbed the onion he had cut and threw it into the pan with the chicken. She looked at him and nodded "Oregeno and basil." Then gestured at the potted plants at the window. Then she went back to grating the Alfredo.
Back to top Go down
Excalbitor

Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:58 am

"or maybe she can cook..." Rick thought to himself before she brushed up againsted him. Cauisng his mind to fill up thoughts about Eve's soft pale skin and how warm her touch was... and he completly missed what Eve just told him to do and just stood in front of her trying the best to recover his image "ummmm... sorry can you repeate that?..." Rick could feel the blood rush to his cheeks turning them a bright pink.
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:02 am

Eve looked at him ready to explain again and noticed a light blush on his cheeks. She smiled and took this opportunity to take this a step further "Here" She said grabbing oregano and basil leaves from the window and placing them on the cutting board. "You do it like this." She grabbed his hand, which was still holding the knife and helped him cut it. "Oh here it'd be easier like this." She moved under his arm so that she was standing directly in front of him, her back to him, and her arm still gripping his wrist "Just like this. You got it?"
Back to top Go down
Excalbitor

Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:11 am

Rick wanst listening again. How could he? Her body was pressed up on him tigher then what was required to show him to cut basil. It took ever ounch of Ricks control to not lower his head to Eves exsposed neck and slowly and firmly grab... wait. he already Knew how to cut with a knife. He just show Eve he could with the onion. Rick was thinking to himself as he relized Eve was looking back at him waiting for an answer. "ummm sure... ya i think i got it..."
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:16 am

"Good! Let me know if you need anymore help!" She gets to the tip of her toes and kisses him softly again, her head reeled with just the simplest of touches. She ducked back under his arm and grated the last bit of cheese, then grabbed another pot and took the chicken off the stove. She went to her fridge and grabbed a bottle of milk, then got some salt and pepper, and some of the oregano and basil that Rick was working on. She put all of these things in the pot and stirred them slowly, melting the cheese into a nice, simmering sauce.
Back to top Go down
Excalbitor

Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:32 am

Rick watched Eve as she collected and stired the ingredients. Rick approached Eve from behind placing his hands on the sides of Eves hips and lean in close to her ear. "So what do you want to do when that cooks?" Rick said is a rough whisper and leaned down to softly bite Eves neck.
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:39 am

Eve stifles a moan by biting her lip and tries to play it cool. She turns around and wraps her arms around Rick's neck and says coyly "Wait patiently, because if we get started on anything else, we won't stop for a good couple of hours." She winked then walked toward the stove "Be patient. It'll be worth it." She stirred the sauce, then drained the noodles and put the sauce into it, and looked back at Rick "I'm quite flexible." She chuckled "With time management that is..." She finally cut up the rest of the cooked chicken and put it into the pot with noodles and cheese. She grabbed a loaf of french bread from a nearby cubord, butter from the fridge, and a clove of garlic from where the onions were. She cut up and crushed the clove of garlic, then melted some butter and mixed it with the garlic. She then cut open the bread and spread the garlic butter onto it and put it in the oven for a few minutes. "Can you be patient?"
Back to top Go down
Excalbitor

Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:47 am

"i guess i could..." Rick rested agaist the kitchen counter. Still not total sure he could wait. "werent you the one going after me the second i stepped on the steps of "The Rage?" Rick teased her. "i still dont even know your last name"
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:58 am

After about 5 minutes she took the garlic bread out of the oven, then pulled out two plates and two wine glasses. She walked around the counter and underneath was her wine cooler. She pulled out her favourite red wine and poured it into the two glasses. She filled both of the plates with chicken alfredo and garlic bread, then set them both down into the living room. "I always get what I want, remember? I want you and your irish accent and your perfect ass." She blushed. These words coming out of her were NOT her at all, with Rick. "And no one knows my last name. I prefer to keep it that way." She noticed the incredulous look on his face. "No, not even Nero and Mona."
Back to top Go down
Excalbitor

Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:11 am

Rick turned around to try to examin his ass before sitting down down across from Eve and sampled the delicious creation that Eve had set before them. "mmm this is good" Rick exclaimed. "But my ass? Really? I wouldn't call it my most attractive feature. And why don't you like people knowing your last name?" Rick inquired.
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:46 pm

"That's for me, and me only to know." She replied softly, though inside her head she was on edge. Was he looking for an answer? Did he really know who she was? She began to eat faster as she studied his facial features. "You never did say why you decided to work in a club in seattle..."
Back to top Go down
Excalbitor

Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:22 pm

"I didn't plan to be bouncing for clubs when I moved here" Rick said while pondering why Eve told no one her last name. "my first job up here was construction. Working up on the skyscrapers. Well then I meet a guy that knew a guy that was looking for bouncers for one of the small clubs here and that's how I got into the buessnes. Been bouncing for almost 7 years now."
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:17 pm

Nero groggily rolls over and slowly opens his eyes, to see Mona curled up next to him. "That's right, she spent the night here" He thinks to himself, before kissing her gently on the head and rolling out of bed. "I should make breakfast...I hope she likes pancakes, eggs and bacon" he says to himself as he walks into the kitchen and begins to make the food.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:26 pm

Mona smelled bacon cooking in the kitchen, mmmm she thought to herself, Oh my god, it really happened? It was amazing she finished her thought. She got out of bed and realized she didn't bring any other clothes with her. Nero's closet was open so she grabbed a white button down. It came down to mid thigh so she didn't need shorts. She walked into his kitchen, "Hey," she said softly and smiled at him. "You have any coffee?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:30 pm

She took a sip of wine and looked back at him "Why Seattle?" She'd been here for a couple of months and knew that there were better club scenes elsewhere "You know they go crazy in L.A." She tilted her head "Why here?"
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:33 pm

Nero turns and almost drops the plate of eggs as he sees Mona walk in wearing one of his shirts. "You definitely know how to wear my shirts well" he says with a grin. "Coffee is almost done, pull a seat up to the island and I'll serve you" he says, turning back and grabbing a mug for her coffee. "I hope you like it" he says pouring her cup and putting it down in front of her, then putting the plates on the counter top and pulling up a seat of his own across from her.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:38 pm

She laughed, "I didn't bring any appropriate pajamas." She took her seat as Nero placed her coffee and food in front of her, "It smells amazing." she noted, she rose up from her chair, "Mind if I grab some milk and sugar? For my coffee?" she asked
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:42 pm

"Oh here" he says handing her a carton of milk and a small container of sugar. "Yeah i forgot to tell you to bring some, I hope you weren't cold last night...i prefer it chilly in here" he says sipping his tea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Opening of The Rage
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next