The Crafty 8
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A nice small RPing community. There's really no rules yet, just be respectful, okay?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(I'll do this later)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

(I'll do this later) Empty
PostSubject: (I'll do this later)   (I'll do this later) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:02 am

I have to get this down. I don't know where to start or how long this will be but someone is going to know everything one day and I hope they'll do something to stop what's happening. If they don't do something to stop this well then, they're stupid. What? I'm just being honest. I can't help it. It's in my nature I suppose. I was never one to hold back. There are a lot of interesting things about me. The most interesting thing is that I have wings. Yes, wings. Honest to goodness real life wings. I don't know how they got there, I can't remember. Hell I can't remember anything that has happened up until a few months ago.

I escaped from a little place I like to call the Lab. I can't tell you how I got there, again the whole memory thing is jacked. I didn't escape alone either. I escaped with 4 others who I consider my family. There's (saving it now and continuing soon.)
Back to top Go down

(I'll do this later)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crafty 8 :: Personal creations :: Writing-
Jump to: