The Crafty 8
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A nice small RPing community. There's really no rules yet, just be respectful, okay?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two-Thirds There

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuzu

Yuzu

Two-Thirds There Empty
PostSubject: Two-Thirds There   Two-Thirds There I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:20 am

Hello, everyone! Smile Yuzu here. I typically go by the alias, RoyLover, but since I'm not too familiar with the role-playing community in general, I decided to stick to the nickname my friend gave me.

Role-playing wise, I haven't done too much. I didn't get into it until a friend of mine asked me to join a DeviantArt-based club where it directed a link to Proboards to do the character role-plays there. After a few months getting into it, I took up said club after the original owner left it and have been running it for about three years now and continuing. It's a pretty small role-playing group, stretching to around 10-15 people in activity, but we do A LOT of role-playing.

Sooo I guess to sum it up, besides that experience of role-playing, I haven't been exposed to much else outside of that. Members say I'm pretty good, but I'll let you guys be the judge. Other than that, I hope I can get into some good role-plays with you all and prove myself worthy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://roylover.deviantart.com
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

Two-Thirds There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two-Thirds There   Two-Thirds There I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:04 am

Yay! Welcome to our little website. Hopefully we'll get some action on here soon, but I'm very glad that you're here! If you have any questions ask me, or June_Rae
Back to top Go down
https://thecrafty8.rpg-board.net

Two-Thirds There
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crafty 8 :: Start here! :: Welcome!-
Jump to: