The Crafty 8
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A nice small RPing community. There's really no rules yet, just be respectful, okay?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So what do I do HERE?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

So what do I do HERE?! Empty
PostSubject: So what do I do HERE?!   So what do I do HERE?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:24 pm

So, if you're in the Neophyte section, that means that you either 1. Have no clue what you are doing or 2. Feel that you're not quite ready to join the more advanced sections. Either way, I applaud your efforts on joining in on the roleplaying world!

Rules in Neophytes:

General RP area rules
1. It's PG-13 in here, okay? A little violence, death, romance, innuendo and light sexual acts/nudity is okay in here. Anything beyond PG-13 I'm going to have to ask you to take it on PMs. Brutal torture, rape, blood and gore, graphic blood and gore, and graphic descriptions of sexual acts and nudity is not okay. -.- and if a mod confronts you about it, don't say "Well I didn't know." 'Cause there are rules, it's not our fault if you weren't assed enough to read them.

2. Common sense, okay? No l33t speak in here. In the chat it's annoying so prepare to get yelled at by the other players in the site, but absolutely none in the roleplay. "You" instead of "U". It's not just a rule, it's common courtesy. If you're not sure of how to spell a word that's different.

3. One liners are a-okay in this area, but make sure that they develop your character, are somethign meaningful, or say something relevent or that advances the plot.

4. God-modding is dumb. (See dictionary for definitions) I could rant about HOW stupid god-modding is, but I'll just say it's dumb and leave it at that.

The thread author makes the rules. Sure the Admins and I completely and totally RULE THIS SITE, thread authors (people who make the RP) own their thread and enforce their rules, now this isn't saying they can't make rules for their RP that go against the rules of the site, but they make rules for their RP. If you don't like their rules, go make an RP of your own. These rules only apply to THEIR thread.

6. Absolutely no chatting, that's what the chatbox is for. Roleplaying ONLY.

7. Seriously...godmodding is fucking dumb.

Neophyte RP Idea area
8. This is the roleplaying idea section, so if you have an idea for a roleplay you put it here and elaborate on it.

9. RP ideas just come to you! Don't sweat it if you can't think of anything but DON'T steal anyone elses idea without giving them credit, it's just plain wrong.

10. All RP ideas go here even for neophytes, 1x1 and all.

Neophyte RP O.O.C. area
11. In there, you post your characters for your roleplays. It usually involves a character skeleton, including name, bio, race, age, etc. Sometimes there are pics, but sometimes there aren't.

Neophyte 1x1 area
12. This is for RPs that are just you and another person. This doesn't mean that it's going to be like BOW-CHICKA-OW-OW kind of RP...perverts.
Back to top Go down
https://thecrafty8.rpg-board.net

So what do I do HERE?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crafty 8 :: Neophytes to the Craft :: Neophyte RP area-
Jump to: