The Crafty 8
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A nice small RPing community. There's really no rules yet, just be respectful, okay?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Opening of The Rage

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Excalbitor

Excalbitor

The Opening of The Rage - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:28 pm

"Sure what else do you need me to move?" Rick asked looking around the room.
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:36 pm

"Over here." Eve bent over her booth and called behind her "Behind here, I need a few things moved and I just can't reach them." She needed him to be closer for this to work. This hadn't worked before but maybe...She leaned a little too far and almost fell off "Shit!"
Back to top Go down
https://thecrafty8.rpg-board.net
Excalbitor

Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:38 pm

"Here get out of the way" Rick said gentaly pushing Eve out of the way and bending over and looking at waht was behind the booth. "What am i suppose to be looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:43 pm

"There's some...cords." She really hadn't thought this well through...
Back to top Go down
Excalbitor

Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:45 pm

"Ya and they are all plugged into things..." Rick stated looking behind him and flashing a confused look at Eve.
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:46 pm

"Err my mistake. Must be old age getting to me! Haha!" What the fuck is going on?! She usually didn't let guys get to her this easily, they usually don't get to her this easily. She stood up straight and said "Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Excalbitor

Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:59 pm

"Old age?!" Rick laughed "How old do you think you are? 70? I would bet money that you are 24 or 25 years old" Tears of laughter gathering up in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:09 pm

Perfect. She leaned forward and kissed him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and tilted her head to the left then leaned back and said "27" Before leaning in and kissing him again. Game. Set. Match.
Back to top Go down
Excalbitor

Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:16 pm

"Dam.." Rick said slowly shacking his head slowly "So do you need me do do anything else now you have me trapped?"
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:19 pm

"Answer my question from before." She pressed her body against him and kept her lips just breaths away from his "Do. You. Want. Me?" The question was simple but the weight of it was so much more to her. The chase was exhausting but she kept doing it.
Back to top Go down
Excalbitor

Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:25 pm

Rick grinned down at her "you know my answer the question" Rick said slyly "but it looks like i the predator have now become your prey" leaning his head closer to hers so he may kiss her soft lips.
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:43 pm

Alright! Score one for Eve! She smiled against the kiss and pressed her body so tightly against his so that there was so space between them. She ran her hand through his hair still wet from the rain...mmm...
Back to top Go down
Excalbitor

Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:55 pm

Rick hugged Eve close to him though she would not probably thank him because his t-shirt was still soaking wet from their coversation earlyir in the rain. He had never realized how small and short she was till she was pressed up against him. She smelled awesome too, or was that just the rain? Rick didnt care ignorince is bliss.
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:08 pm

She didn't want this to end...but... "Er...I've...still got to do my soundcheck..." She smiled sheepishly as a light blush rose on her cheeks "You know...DJ stuff. You could like...bounce to the music!" REALLY?! BOUNCE TO THE MUSIC?!
Back to top Go down
Excalbitor

Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:13 pm

Serously in a monotone Rick inqired "Why? do you think im fat?" as he clutched his belly and waited to see how Eve would defend her loosly thought out statment.
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:23 pm

"Wh...n-no I mean't 'cause you're a bouncer! And you bounce people! And uh...no!" She picked at her brain to figure out more things to say. Good god he's more of a girl than I am at this rate...
Back to top Go down
Excalbitor

Excalbitor

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:30 pm

Rick bursted out laughing at Eve panicing and trying to defend her statment and laughed even harder when he understood her corny joke. Gathering himself before speaking to an Eve that didnt look all to apleased by his laughing outburst. Rick chuckled "OK... Ok... but as long as the beats you have are just as good or better then they were yesterday i bet i could "bounce" for a bit"
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:43 pm

She leaned in and kissed him again, running her tongue into his mouth then leaning back. "Now get outta here, you're too distracting." She smiled and pushed him playfully and went back to work, humming while doing so.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:06 pm

Nero watches this from the monitor in his office "Now that the two of you are done playing kissy face with each other, Eve, could you see me in the office?" he says over a loud speaker.
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Eve let out a little peep as she stepped out of her booth and into Nero's office "Heyyyy there bossa nova." She says slowly and carefully. The last thing she needed or wanted was a tongue lashing from Nero, but she had a feeling that that was what she was about to get, and she was ready for it. "Okay! Before you say anything have you SEEN his body?! It's like fuckin' greek gods sculpted it. How could I not Nero?!" It all just came pouring out of her.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:26 pm

Nero looks at her puzzled "Is that why you think I called you in for? Silly Eve, you know there is no rules here against going after co-workers. I just wanted to give you this" he says as he hands her an envelope with 5000$ inside. "I put down a huge deposit for the last club, the opening was much more important in that sense because the whole investment was about 50,000 dollars. I got back 15,000 so I decided to split it, you, Mona, and myself. It was hard to ask you to leave New York, but there's no one better at what you do. Consider it a thank you." he says leaning back
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:41 pm

Mona rolled over onto her back and stretched when her hand met a piece of paper. A note from Nero, she thought. She glanced at the clock, it was nearly 2. "FUCKIN' A!" she jumped out of bed and took a quick shower. She ran some mousse through her hair and grabbed her make-up bag and through it on the bed. She'd get ready at work before they opened. She through on a v-neck white t-shirt and a pair of old blue jeans. They weren't just plain ol' jeans. These jeans were perfect. They sculpted her butt in just the right way and were worn at the knees. There was a hole in the right knee and a hole on her upper thigh. She loved these jeans, she didn't have another pair like them. She threw on her cowboy boots and grabbed her leather jacket and headed out the door. Her Mustang was waiting for her, like always. Mona remembered the coffee and donuts she promised Eve, she didn't care it was already afternoon so she stopped at her favorite place and picked up a dozen donuts, two coffees and a tea for Nero. She smiled as the tea reminded her of last night. She pulled up to the club and saw everyone was there. Mona didn't bother with her keys, she just walked in and saw Rick moving some boxes up from the basement. Nero's office door was open and when she didn't hear music from Eve's booth she figured that Eve was with him. She set the boxes of donuts on the bar, "Hey, there's some donuts if you want one." she called out to Rick and headed toward Nero's office with the drinks. "Hey guys, sorry I'm late." she smiled "I have your coffee babydoll, better late than never right?"
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:49 pm

One thing ran through her mind and she practically shouted it out "Hell to the YES Nero! New equipment!" She gasped "New clothes! I wonder how the shopping is here in Seattle, I mean it won't measure shit for shat to New York shopping but it's one of the biggest cities so I wonder how it is! 5,000 dollars is so much!" She ran to the other side of the desk and gave Nero a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you so much! Ah!!"

She turned to Mona "Oh shoosh yeah!" She took the coffee and downed half of it, "Mmmm my favourite. Hazlenut, white chocolate and extra caramel. Thanks sweetie." She jumped up and down "Talk to Nero! 5,000 dollars! I'M GONNA BONE AN IRISHMAN!" The last part wasn't supposed to leave her thoughts "...whoops...erm..." Eve looked sheepishly to the left and right as if looking for an excuse to change the subject. "...yeah..."
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:01 pm

She laughed at Eve, "You mean you didn't bone him already?" she teased. She handed the tea to Nero, "This one is for you Mr. I don't wake up my co-workers so they aren't late." She sat down in her favorite chair, "So where'd ya get 5,000 bucks babydoll, a leprechaun?" she laugh hysterically at her own joke.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:11 pm

Nero grabs the tea appreciatively and takes a sip...."mmm Chai...thank you" he says "You looked tired and comfortable, so I didn't want to disrupt you" he says pushing an envelope toward her. "its 5000$, from the deposit on the space from our New York space....I got 15,000 from it so i decided to split it on the originals" he says with a smile. He turns to the stacks of money and says to her "Yesterday was huge, tips are gonna be good." he says as he counts out 750$ for her. "This is your share, and these are for Lyssa and Rick" he says handing her stacks of 300$ "please take those to them, Thank you dear" he says as he turns to the books
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Opening of The Rage
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next