The Crafty 8
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A nice small RPing community. There's really no rules yet, just be respectful, okay?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Opening of The Rage

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

The Opening of The Rage - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:10 am

"I was not undressing him with my eyes! And you should know better than to think like that! I'm with you and only you!" she was mad now, she was shouting. She couldn't believe he could act like this. "Did you have to act like such a jealous asshole?" she asked angrily, "Hmmmmm?"
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:21 am

"No, acting was like a Jealous asshole would have for me to keep reminding him that you were mine! to act like you were my property! But I didn't. Ok, so my behavior was deplorable, I am sorry, but I'll be damned if you think I wasn't about to fight for you! You mean a hell of a lot to me, more than anyone, and if you think that I would take that for granted and not even at least care about how you were looking at him, then I might not be the right guy, because I am not going to be a doormat!" he says, through a clearly strained voice. He wasn't going to let himself lose control in front of her. "look, I know you are angry, but can we take this to a more private forum? You choose where and we will talk about it there."
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:28 am

"Fine." she stated curtly as she walked off. She had no idea where she was going but she knew she had to move. For some reason when she was mad she had to move. She was walking fast, her feet hitting the pavement with force (well with as much force as her strappy heeled sandal wedges could muster)
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:34 am

Nero walks silently along with Mona until they reach the car. He carefully opens her door and gets in himself. "where would you like to go? or would you rather just drive around?" he asks quietly
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:41 am

"Driving is fine." she said as she stared straight ahead. "Is there anything else you want to say to me for merely looking at someone and noting their good looks?" she asked through her teeth.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:46 am

"Look, I'm sorry I thought that, yes, It was stupid for me to do and to accuse you of those things. I've known you a while now and care about you. Admittedly, I am scared, mainly because this is new territory for us, and something that may have come much later then it should have. So if you could excuse my moment of graceless insanity and understand that for that moment, everything was put into perspective, We can just leave what happened there, there and get back to just us, because you know that I won't make that mistake twice." he says, as he aimlessly drives the car around seattle
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:22 am

"What makes me the most mad is that you thought that I would take one look at a guy and be like 'Forget Nero, I want that.' You have nothing to be jealous of. I'm sure sometime down the road I'll act like a jealous bitch so I can forgive you this time." she turned toward him. "Besides I only fancy him for his glasses" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:26 am

"Glasses are unruly, that's why I switched to contacts" Nero laughed as he pulls into a vacant lot and gives Mona a small kiss on the cheek. "I care about you a lot, and I hate hurting your feelings." he says, leaning his seat back.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:29 am

"We're going to hurt each others' feelings in the future but you need to that I care about you more than anyone else and that's the only thing that matters sweetheart." she told him as she took his hand. "Where to now?" she asked
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:30 am

"I don't know" he says rubbing her hand with his thumb...."what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:31 am

"Movie?" she suggested
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:42 am

"Sounds good...what kind? Romance...comedy?" he asked, leaning over toward Mona
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:44 am

"No romance." she said "I'm in the mood to laugh my ass off" she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:47 am

"Me too, and we can save the romance for later" Nero quips as he turns the car on and throws it into gear
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:50 am

She laughs at his quip. They go to the movies and she picked the seats. She loved sitting in the middle so she did. The movie was hilarious as promised by critics. They made their way back to the car, "Where to now fearless leader?" she asked with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:51 am

"Back to my place?...or Ice cream?" he asks....he wanted ice cream...badly
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:53 am

"Ice cream it is." she agreed. "We should find a place with frozen custard, I prefer frozen custard to ice cream any day." she stated as she got into the car and rolled down the window. She liked to feel the early evening breeze blowing through her hair.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:56 am

Nero drives and finds a nice ice cream and frozen custard shop. "Here looks nice" he says as Mona gets out of the car. He walks up and gets cookie dough ice cream....one of his guilty pleasures.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:58 am

Mona ordered tiramisu custard in a waffle cone, her ultimate favorite. "This is delicious. God, I haven't had this in forever, not since before we left New York." she said as she took a bite. She made her way over to a picnic table and sat on the top using the bench part for her feet.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:01 am

"Yeah...and I still don't know how you can eat tiramisu anything...." he laughs as he takes a spoonful of his treat.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:06 am

"Are you kidding me?!!? It's so good!" she said "No one understands my love of tiramisu." she laughed as she took a huge bite to emphasize her statement.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:08 am

"You are gonna get brainfreeze that way" he laughs. Being with her was so natural...no work...usually...it was always comfortable around her. He trusted her completely too...he felt so right with her...
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:09 am

"Pft! That's what you think." she laughed "I rarely ever get brain freeze. How's your plain ol' cookie dough?" she teased
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:11 am

"DELICIOUSLY COMMON!" he exclaims, drawing looks from people. He laughed as he enjoyed his dessert and watched Mona enjoy hers
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:15 am

Mona burst out laughing. This is why she liked being with Nero, it was as easy as sitting on a picnic table eating ice cream. He made her laugh so loud that she drew stares but when she was with him she didn't care. Not even a little
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Opening of The Rage
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next