The Crafty 8
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A nice small RPing community. There's really no rules yet, just be respectful, okay?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Opening of The Rage

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

The Opening of The Rage - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:12 am

"I agree completely" she laughed, "Where to after this?" she asked
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:13 am

"go for a walk?" Nero offered, desperately needing to get the food in his stomach to settle. "its nice out, and we can see some more of the city!" he says as he pays the bill
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:22 am

"Sounds good to me" she agreed, standing up. "We'll see if there are any parks around this area." she suggested
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:23 am

"that, is a wonderful idea" he says, offering his hand for her to take as he walks out of the restaurant and down the street
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:31 am

She takes his hand as they walk out, "I don't mean to bring up work but what time are we going in tomorrow?" she asked as they crossed the street.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:34 am

"I'll be in around 4-ish, to make sure that all the additions are in place, and they get paid, but you can come in later" he said, looking at her. "my she is beautiful" he thought to himself as they make their way through the city. "Are you alright with that?" he asks her
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:37 am

" I'll be in at 4:30." she laughed. It was easy being with Nero, he was her best friend. They were passing a glass store when she stopped, "Oh my God...." she marveled. "Those are beautiful. I'm going in" she said to him as she walked inside and marveled at all the beautiful glassware.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:41 am

He looked and also saw things he liked, so he followed her in and began to look around. It looked like a artisan's shop and he was pleased to find one. "Hey, find anything you like?" he asked Mona, trying to find her
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:47 am

"All of them" she stated. "I wonder who made these..." she mused as the owner just walked out, "I did." a male voice said. Mona saw a man of about 6'4" with blue eyes and short brown hair. He was dressed plainly in dark jeans, a white T-shirt and brown boots. He was easy on the eyes, very easy. "These are amazing" Mona told him, "I'm Mona" she stuck out her hand for the greeting, "I'm a co-owner of the new club that just opened, The Rage. I'm also the lead bartender. My partner and friend is around here somehwere." she laughed. She didn't think the word "friend" applied to Nero but it was the first thing that came out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:50 am

Nero sees the owner and introduces himself. "Nero is the name" he says shaking the man's hand. "You have a lot of nice stuff here, and I was wondering if you would be interested in being our supplier here in Seattle" he says, remarkably aware of the look that Mona was giving the man
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:56 am

"Hello, I'm Jack" the handsome man introduced himself to both Nero and Mona. "Lead bartender you say?" he smiled at Mona. "Why don't we step onto my office while we go over this business deal. It sounds like something Ild be interested in." he turned and led the toward the office. Mona responded to Jack's question, "Yes lead bartender. I'm most likely the best around. I brew my own beer and distill my own whiskey." she smiled at him with confidence in her craft. "Maybe your glasses could hold such greatness." she teased and stepped into his office with Nero.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:01 am

Nero walks into the office and says to Jack "First off, I need to know how many variations you make of the pint glasses, options are always nice, also...how much you think you should get paid and how many you make a day" he says trying to make the right offer so he could make this a short visit
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:06 am

Mona grabbed Nero's hand. "Slow down" she laughed, "Let's get to know the man before we start doing business with him." she turned to Jack and smiled, "How long havr you been doing this? " she asked. "About 15 years since I was 11. I just opened this store less than a year ago, been doing pretty well I would say. How long have you guys been in the club busoness?" he asked Nero
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:13 am

"me personally, 5 years, been an owner for 3 though." he says "Mona here has been there almost every step of the way" he says humoring her and slowing down, against his better judgement.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:18 am

"That's great!" Jack smiled at Nero. Mona spoked again, "Ive been looking for unique glasses for my drinks and I think I've found them. Why don't we arrange a meeying for you to come to our club with some of your work and you can sample mine?" she proposed with a smile.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:15 pm

Nero nods in agreement, "I have to say, I like your creations and I hope we can get you over to the club soon. work out a deal" he says "I will be there early tomorrow if you are free"
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:32 am

Jack smiled at Nero, "I am free tomorrow, what time would you like to meet?" he asked. Mona was glad that this was happening, she knew that her liquor and beer would become more famous if they were presented in such beautiful glasses. She couldn't believe she hit the jackpot with this, "I was planning on going in around 4:30 pm tomorrow if you want to come in around then." She looked to Nero for approval
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:34 am

Nero nods and turns his head, rolling his eyes. "That sounds good, Take my number and we shall keep in touch" he says as he hands Jack a card.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:36 am

Mona saw Nero's little eye roll and narrowed her eyes at him. Standing, she turned to Jack, "Great! We'll see you tomorrow then" she stuck out her hand for a formal business hand shake and headed out to the floor to look at the glasses. She might buy a few for her own home.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:39 am

Nero follows her out and thinks to himself "I have to give it to him, he makes good stuff, but I didn't like the goo goo eyes Mona was giving him, the faster the deal is made, the less I have to see his face" he walks out and waits for Mona to finish inside.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:40 am

Mona saw Nero standing waiting for her, she had a few choice words for him later. She walked up to him "Ready?" she asked as she headed for the door
Back to top Go down
Eveinsane
Admin
Eveinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:43 am

(Continued from the Rick and Eve sidestory)

Eve turned over lazily and untied his wrists and legs from the bed, then snuggled under the blanket. "You good now?" She took in his musky scent, along with the sweet smell of sex that inhabited the room. Yes, this was definately her kind of night, and she definately couldn't wait to see what he had in store for her tomorrow. Maybe this could last a long time for her? Usually she got bored with relationships but so far...Rick has kept her guessing.
Back to top Go down
https://thecrafty8.rpg-board.net
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:44 am

"Yeah" he says taking a spot next to her. "What was the deal with you and Jack? You were eyeing him like a piece of meat" he says, walking casually next to her
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:51 am

She stopped in front of him, "And you acted like a total dick wad at first. You know better." she told him, trying to keep her temper under control, "And the eye rolling? C'mon now Nero, its a business deal. So what if he's good looking. Any woman can see that."
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:03 am

"Yeah, I was curt, but how do you think I feel? The girl I just let into my life on a level that no one has been in, was undressing another man with her eyes! Like it didn't even matter what we did not even 3 hours ago!" he said, keeping his voice in check. "I mean I don't mind, but did you have to be so blatant about it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Opening of The Rage
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next