The Crafty 8
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A nice small RPing community. There's really no rules yet, just be respectful, okay?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Opening of The Rage

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
SpadeTemplar

The Opening of The Rage - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:27 am

Nero laughs and replies "Yeah, that was pretty risky of us" as he begins to straighten himself out. "I'll go out and see whats going on...that way it doesn't look entirely obvious" he laughs as he watches Mona dress
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:29 am

Mona laughed as she pulled up her undies and grabbed her dress. "I'll be out in a few minutes." she told him as she pulled her dress over her head and started gathering up the jeans she wanted to buy along with the low-cut black tank top.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:32 am

Nero casually walks out of the dressing room and takes a quick scan around. "Good, no one here. Hopefully it was like that the whole time" he thinks to himself as he approaches one of the racks of jeans, and starts mindlessly looking through them, waiting for Mona to come out
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:35 am

Mona walked out with her clothes draped across her arm. She walked over to where Nero was standing and put back the jeans she didn't want. "See anything else?" she asked as she stepped toward the check out counter
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:41 am

"I think we are done here" he says, walking with Mona to the checkout.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:43 pm

Moona walked out of the store with her bags of jeans, she turned to Nero "Where to next?" she asked him. Her mood was even better than this morning thanks to their little quickie a few minutes ago. She smiled as she realized she lived out one of her fantasies.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:45 pm

"depends" Nero says looking down both sides of the street. "If you are hungry, we can check out a restaurant, or if you want to wait, We can go catch a movie" he says making notes about where the restaurants are
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:48 pm

"I'm famished." Mona replied as she looked around for restaurants. "What are you in the mood for?" she asked. She really didn't care what she ate, she was that hungry.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:50 pm

"Hmmm, Italian?" He says, although part of him really wanted some spanish food, but he didn't think that he would find any good stuff in the city...and if he did, it would be a small miracle.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:54 pm

"Hmmmmm, Italian..." she thought aloud still looking around when she spotted a small red brick restaurant that looked spanish. She knew Nero loved Spanish food but he was picky about it. "What about that place? It looks promising." she pointed out the building to him
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:59 pm

Nero looks at the restaurant, "Yeah this place looks alright, lets give it a try" he says as he leads her into the building. The decor was a light red color, with paintings adorning the walls, the smell was authentic spanish, bringing Nero back to family cookouts
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:08 am

Mona sat down in a booth against the wall. "Wow, it smells amazing in here. Smells like your family gatherings that I've been to a few times." she smiled as she remembered going there with Eve and feeling only slightly out of place when she first got there but his family welcomed them quickly and she felt comfortable there.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:12 am

Nero laughs a bit "I remember! We ate so much!" he says thinking back, he had known Mona not long but his family was very welcoming "We had a great time, and my family likes you a lot" he says looking at the menu.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:15 am

She laughed with him, "I'm glad they do because I like them." she stated as she picked up her menu, waiting for a waitress or waiter to come by.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:19 am

Nero thumbs through the menu and salivates at seeing his favorites, "Hey want to share? that way we can taste more!" he says hopefully, because he just couldn't make up his mind at all. "Everything looks so good, and if its as good as it smells, I'm gonna be very happy" he says, still looking at the menu
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:22 am

She smiled at his excitement, "Yes we can share. I was just going to ask you for a recommendation but I like your idea better."
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:27 am

Nero watches as the waitress comes over, Nero quickly orders, and the waitress walks away, taking the menu's with her. "Good call with the restaurant, I'm pretty excited" he says as a serious look comes over his face "so, when exactly did you find out you had feelings for me?" he asks
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:31 am

Mona took a moment to phrase her answer. She looked him in the eyes, "When I agreed to follow you here. I realized that I didn't want to lose you even for a short period of time and that was when I realized my feelings for you" she answered him, she then asked him the same question. Oand you? When did you realize how you felt about me?"
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:35 am

He looks at Mona "When I realized that I let you get away with everything" he laughs "Seriously though, when I realized that there was no one I would rather open a new club with than you...which is why you knew as soon as I thought about it." he says, taking a swig from his beer
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:40 am

Mona smiled at him sweetly, "It's true though, you do let me get away with everything. More than Eve." she laughed. She reached across the table and began to softly trace patterns on his hand, "You know..." she said, "You're drinking a beer that is not mine" she teased.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:47 am

He chuckles "it'll remind me how wonderful your's are" he says taking another swig as the food arrives. "Oh man, it looks so good" he says, looking at the plates set before them.
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:51 am

Mona picked up her fork and sampled the colored rice, "Mmmmm...this is good" she said with her mouth full and laughed at her poor manners.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:00 am

Nero picks up a fried plantain and eats it, savoring it and grabs a little rice. He was much hungrier then he thought and began to feast on the food in front of him
Back to top Go down
June_Rae
Admin
June_Rae

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:03 am

Mona ate her fair share and sat back in the booth, "That was delicious. Not as good as your grandma's but close. I'm so full." she said.
Back to top Go down
SpadeTemplar

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:10 am

Nero looks down at the empty plates "I think we ate entirely too much" he says with a sigh. He liked being around Mona, a lot. He had so many questions for her, but couldn't get his mind straight to ask them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Opening of The Rage   The Opening of The Rage - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Opening of The Rage
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next